- Please donate to your favorite charity or charities even if they aren’t listed in the literature – Employee Relations/Finance
needs a name, address, and contact phone number.
- Contributions automatically rollover to the next year until you notify LPEAF to discontinue your giving.
- You will need your JDEdwards Employee Number (located on your Employee Portal under the name and address link.)
- Donations may be a one-time gift (cash, check or credit card) or payroll deductions
- Donations may be made on-line by selecting the link in the bottom right of the screen.
- If you prefer, hard copies are available upon request to any of the representatives.
Should you choose to donate to the Lakewood Police Employee Assistance Foundation you will be eligible to receive a thank you gift of either a notebook embossed with the Department badge and the LPEAF logo or an attractive pen bearing the likeness of the badge. Contact Commander Reeves (X7202) with your preference.
Any amount is appreciated. Remember:
- Just $1 a paycheck contributes $24
- Just $5 a paycheck contributes $120
- Just $10 a paycheck contributes $240
If you need assistance, please contact Kim Orcutt (X7540).