- Please donate to your favorite charity or charities even if they aren’t listed in the literature – Employee Relations/Finance
needs a name, address, and contact phone number.
- You must renew your donation commitment annually – the contribution does not automatically rollover to the next year.
- You will need your JDEdwards Employee Number (located on your Employee Portal under the name and address link.)
- Donations may be a one-time gift (cash, check or credit card) or payroll deductions
- Donations may be made on-line at http://lakewood.cshares.org/
- If you prefer, hard copies are available upon request to any of the representatives.
Should you choose to donate to the Lakewood Police Employee Assistance Foundation you will be eligible to receive a thank you gift of either a notebook embossed with the Department badge and the LPEAF logo or an attractive pen bearing the likeness of the badge. Contact Chief McCasky (X7302) with your preference.
Any amount is appreciated. Remember:
- Just $1 a paycheck contributes $24
- Just $5 a paycheck contributes $120
- Just $10 a paycheck contributes $240
If you need assistance, please contact Therese Megargee (X7373); Lori Miller (X7102); Pamela Persch (X7300); or Cindy Schneider (X7170).